Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Goodbye

Due to re-allocation of resources, we have decided to discontinue the service of the Cooking Studio and the Caring Shop in order to develop newer ministries.
The Cooking Studio has been a great success in the last 2 years and I enjoyed it as much as every participant did. I hope that your passion for cooking will not fade even though we cannot cook together anymore, and I hope you can continue to bless others with the cooking skills that you learned with us.
I have started a new blog at http://cookingsecret.blogspot.com and I'll begin to post recipes that I collected these years at the Cooking Studio on this blog to share with all who are interested. And if you have any question about cooking, I'll be glad to answer them on the blog too.
Thank you very much for your continuous support all these years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home